Mississauga, Ontario, May 29, 2023 (Globe Newswire) — This prestigious event brings together more than 400 businesses from across Canada to demonstrate the strength, diversity and resilience of Canada’s small and medium enterprises. bottom. This was not only for recognition, but also a networking and collaboration platform, facilitating growth and shared learning among participants.
Natasha Walji, Managing Director of Google, delivered an inspiring keynote on “Business with AI”. Walji provided insight into the use of artificial intelligence in business, giving small businesses a new perspective on innovation and technological progress.
Selected by a distinguished panel of judges, CanadianSME Small Business Awards winners represent dedication, growth and innovation. The list of winners includes:
- Vearthy for the Futurepreneur Young Indigenous Entrepreneur of the Year
- ERA Award for Environmental Management Solutions for Sustainable Business
- Webtmize for Diversity and Inclusion at Deloitte
- Contractor Compliance Inc. Wins Xero Technopreneur of the Year
- Unleash AI in Samsung Tech Business
- Orna Co., Ltd. for start-up business
- RBC Small Business of the Year Up to 10 employees
- Top 1 – eSupply Canada
- Top 2 – bisoulovely
- Top 3 – To Toronto
- Option Consulting Solutions for Inspirational Business Leaders
- Best Indigenous Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Top 1: Dream Catcher Promotion
- Top 2: Archipel Research and Consulting Inc.
- Top 3: Indigenous Box Inc.
- Fast track appliances and scales for immigrant entrepreneurs
- Fast growing company by GDA Capital Corporation
- FinanceIT Canada Inc. for CyberCatch Excellence in Data Privacy and Cyber Security
- Scent Market for Entrepreneurs of the Year
- Hangar9 for e-commerce business
- DigitalFire Computing Inc. Wins Zoho Digital Business of the Year
- outstanding customer service
- Top 1: F12.net
- Top 2: Fibernetics Co., Ltd.
- Top 3: BridgGroup Companies
- Discover the birth of an otaku onsite Business Woman of the Year
- SRx Health Solutions for the Answer Company Business of the Year 100+ Employees
- Ali Soumah Business Center Inc. Named HP Black Entrepreneur of the Year
- Solulan for the best professional services
- MEA Health Corporation for the best business innovation
- GoDaddy’s Disruptive Edge Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Awarded UPS Small Business of the Year with less than 100 employees
- Top 1: QDoc Inc.
- Top 2: Business Sherpa Group Ltd.
- Top 3: SkyHigh ERP
- CanadianSME Editor’s Choice Awards 2022
- Chau Lui, Co-founder of Paris Jewelers
- Dan Kelly, CFIB President and CEO
- Monalisa Prosper, Black Entrepreneurship Director of Futurpreneur Canada
- Shady McIsaac, CEO and Co-Founder of Ownr
SK Uddin commented: “The CanadianSME Small Business Awards provide a unique opportunity to honor the outstanding efforts of our nation’s small businesses. , has proven that Canadian entrepreneurs can thrive in the face of adversity and continue to make meaningful contributions to our economy.”
As a major sponsor of the event, Google reaffirmed its commitment to supporting small businesses in Canada.
The CanadianSME Small Business Awards look forward to next year’s celebration and continued recognition of Canadian entrepreneurship.
“We are focused on supporting and celebrating entrepreneurs across Canada,” said Paul Gaspard, Small Business Director at UPS. “They continue to inspire with an unstoppable spirit. Their passion is clear and contagious, and it drives us to work hard for them, too.”
“The CanadianSME Small Business Awards celebrate the relentless and unwavering spirit of Canadian entrepreneurs who continue to make meaningful contributions to the growth of the economy. It demonstrates what it takes to be successful even in a macro environment,” said Don Ludlow, RBC Vice President of Small Business, Partnerships and Strategy. “At RBC, we believe that small businesses are essential to Canada’s prosperity and that they need to be supported every step of the way. We are proud to partner with Canadian SME to recognize and celebrate.”
“At Xero, our passion to celebrate technology that makes small business owners’ lives more efficient inspires everything we do,” said Fei Pan, Canada Country Manager, Xero. I’m here. “At the 2022 Canadian SME Awards, he is proud to present Contractor Compliance Inc. with his Technopreneur of the Year Award for their outstanding work in embracing technology to drive growth.”
The CanadianSME National Business Awards 2022 is a great opportunity for businesses to sponsor small businesses. These awards are therefore sponsored by different sponsors to recognize different categories of entrepreneurs. Small Business of the Year awards for up to 10 employees are sponsored by RBC. Awards for up to 50 employees are sponsored by UPS, Technopreneur of the Year Award is sponsored by Xero, The Diversity and Inclusion Award is sponsored by Deloitte, Tech Business of the Year Award is sponsored by Samsung, Black Entrepreneur of the Year Award is sponsored by The Year Award is sponsored by HP Canada.
CanadianSME Small Business Magazine would like to thank our sponsors for their generous and heartfelt support for the CanadianSME National Business Awards 2022, a celebration of business success in Canada.
Learn more about CanadianSME here. https://www.smeawards.ca
About Canadian SMEs
CanadianSME is a national publication with a big vision and stands for the empowerment of small businesses in Canada. We aim to pursue our mission. CanadianSME Business Magazine is packed with compelling content to meet the business needs of small businesses.
CanadianSME Business Magazine was created out of passion and admiration for entrepreneurs. With small businesses playing such an important role in the Canadian business industry and contributing so much to the economy, CanadianSME was established to provide a much-needed support system for hard-working business owners.
For more information, please visit: https://www.canadiansme.ca/
For media inquiries, please contact:
Publisher, Canadian SME
Phone: (416) 655 0205