The NASCAR Cup Series concludes its three-race West Coast swing with a trip to the desert this weekend.
Phoenix Raceway, which will also host the 2023 championship race on Nov. 5, will test the drivers on a 1-mile track for the first time this season, following races at the 2.5-mile Daytona International Speedway, the 2-mile Auto Club Speedway and the 1.5-mile Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
The first three races produced three different winners — Ricky Stenhouse Jr. in the Daytona 500, Kyle Busch at Fontana and William Byron last week at Las Vegas — and also allowed three different teams to celebrate: JTG Daugherty Racing, Richard Childress Racing and Hendrick Motorsports, respectively. The one thing all the winners have in common, though, is that they all drive Chevrolets.
Will a driver finally take Ford or Toyota to victory lane on Sunday? Here is all the information you need to get ready for the United Rentals Work United 500 NASCAR Cup Series race at Phoenix Raceway:
NASCAR:Hints at playoff waiver for Chase Elliott, who’s out with broken leg
SCHEDULE: How to watch NASCAR Cup Series races in 2023
NEWSLETTER: Sign up to get sports news and features delivered daily
What time does the Cup race at Phoenix start?
The United Rentals Work United 500 starts at 3:30 p.m. ET (12:30 p.m. local) at Phoenix Raceway.
What TV channel is the Cup race at Phoenix on?
Fox is broadcasting the United Rentals Work United 500 and has a pre-race show beginning at 3 p.m. ET (noon local).
Fox Sports 1 will also have an earlier pre-race show beginning at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. local).
Will there be a live stream of the Cup race at Phoenix?
The United Rentals Work United 500 can be live streamed on the FoxSports website and on the FoxSports app.
How many laps is the Cup race at Phoenix?
The United Rentals Work United 500 is 312 laps around the 1-mile track for a total of 312 miles or 502 kilometers. The race will feature three segments (laps per stage) — Stage 1: 60 laps; Stage 2: 125 laps; Stage 3: 127 laps.
Who won the most recent races at Phoenix?
Chase Briscoe won the March 13, 2022 race for his first career Cup Series victory after leading 101 laps and holding off Ross Chastain by 0.771 seconds.
And four months ago in the 2022 championship race, Joey Logano led 187 laps, edging Ryan Blaney by 0.301 seconds, to win the race and his second NASCAR Cup Series title.
What is the lineup for the United Rentals Work United 500 at Phoenix?
(Car number in parentheses)
1. (5) Kyle Larson, Chevrolet
2. (11) Denny Hamlin, Toyota
3. (24) William Byron, Chevrolet
4. (6) Brad Keselowski, Ford
5. (20) Christopher Bell, Toyota
6. (1) Ross Chastain, Chevrolet
7. (34) Michael McDowell, Ford
8. (12) Ryan Blaney, Ford
9. (8) Kyle Busch, Chevrolet
10. (43) Erik Jones, Chevrolet
11. (99) Daniel Suarez, Chevrolet
12. (45) Tyler Reddick, Toyota
13. (19) Martin Truex Jr., Toyota
14. (54) Ty Gibbs, Toyota
15. (4) Kevin Harvick, Ford
16. (22) Joey Logano, Ford
17. (9) Josh Berry, Chevrolet
18. (48) Alex Bowman, Chevrolet
19. (23) Bubba Wallace, Toyota
20. (2) Austin Cindric, Ford
21. (17) Chris Buescher, Ford
22. (16) AJ Allmendinger, Chevrolet
23. (47) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Chevrolet
24. (14) Chase Briscoe, Ford
25. (41) Ryan Preece, Ford
26. (31) Justin Haley, Chevrolet
27. (21) Harrison Burton, Ford
28. (7) Corey LaJoie, Chevrolet
29. (15) Todd Gilliland, Ford
30. (3) Austin Dillon, Chevrolet
31. (10) Aric Almirola, Ford
32. (42) Noah GragsonChevrolet
33. (78) BJ McLeod, Chevrolet
34. (38) Zane Smith, Ford
35. (77) Ty Dillon, Chevrolet
36. (51) Cody Ware, Ford