Stanley County Chamber of Commerce Hosts Chamber Night with Business After House, Uharry Wumpus Cats
Published Monday, May 29, 2023 at 11:58 AM
The Stanley County Chamber of Commerce will host several events next month, including:
• June 2, 6:00 PM – Carolina Hemp Company Ribbon Cutting Celebration, 11624 Red Bridge Blvd., Locust.
• June 8 – Chamber Night with Woohari Wampus Cats. Chamber of Commerce members can enter for free. There will also be a raffle for ‘OnePass Cash’ to be used at the Chamber of Commerce member concession.
You must register at email@example.com.
• June 12, 11:00 AM – Ribbon cutting at 303, Highway 740, Albemarle, North Carolina, Faith Alive Ministries.
• Noon, June 13 – Lead at Lunch: The Stanley County Community Foundation and the Carolina Foundation are providing local nonprofits with grant opportunities, nonprofit sustainability expertise, capacity building, and more. Did you know? Learn about these charities.
An opportunity for lunch, networking, brainstorming, idea sharing, and feedback from fellow business owners will be held at the Stanley Community College Small Business Center, 143 N. Second St., Albemarle.
The speaker is Stephanie Mudd, Regional Business Development, Carolina Foundation.
Advance registration is required. To register, please visit the SBC website.
• 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 on June 15 from 5:30pm to 7:00pm at The St Germain Group – Exp Realty – NC Realtors, 814 NC Highway 24-27 Bypass, Al will be held in Bemarle.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.