It may be a bear market, but with thousands of people retiring every day and lacking growth and income, the need for professional financial advice has never been greater.
But clients want more from their advisors. Advisors want more from their companies. Companies also want more from their advisors. Wealthtech plays a pivotal role here. 2023 is expected to be the year that advisor productivity increases to meet this growing demand. So how can advisors leverage technology to drive growth and ultimately improve the customer experience? The panel will discuss:
- The role of technology in changing and improving the customer experience
- Why Scalable Technology Solutions Are Table Stakes
- What technologies are changing the wealth management industry the most?
- why have quality Business-critical tech stack
- How Advisors Provide Personalized Advice in the Digital Age
CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
Shannon Rosic – Moderator
Director of Content & Solutions, WealthStack
H. Adam Holt, CFP®, ChFC®
CEO & Founder
Asset Map Holdings
senior technical editor